Translating Morse Code-Encoder and Decoder
A Brief Introduction Of Morse Code
Morse code is a character encoding technique that transmits (sending and receiving) news or data or a series of bits or pulses utilizing an electrical or binary transmission process.
The data in Morse code numbers can be expressed in the form of short and long electrical pulse or dots and dashes, or one and zero binary. The developer and creator of the Morse code are "Samuel Morse."
Some Facts About Morse Code
1. The distance of a dot(.) in Morse code is one unit.
2. A dash(-) in Morse code is three units.
3. A dash is three-time more comprehensive than a dot. (3- = .)
4. In a Morse code, the space between parts of the same letter is one unit.
5. In a Morse code, the space between letters is three units.
6. In a Morse code, the space between words is seven units.
7. Morse code is especially utilized in war to encrypt a message to hide it from the enemy. Also utilized in computer science for data encryption. Other benefits are Aviation (radion navigating for the pilot) and Amateur radio.
What Is Morse Code Used For?
Morse code had extensive usage in the past, particularly in the military. Although Morse code has a little usage spot today, it is still being used in aviation, amateur radio activities, and assistive technology (AT).
Does A Programmer Learn The Morse Code Translating Approach?
Yes. A programmer should know all encryption and decryption algorithm methods to protect the data. With the use of morse code, a programmer can decipher and encrypt its data as the programmer likes. You can modify the dictionary of morse code. Making it more difficult will make the encryption method more secure.
Algorithm For Morse Code
The algorithm of Morse code is split into two parts, the encoder, and the decoder. The encoder encodes or encrypts the plain text details in the Morse dictionary message (Morse encoded data). The decoder same the opposite. The decoder deciphers or decrypts the Morse encoded data in plain text (human-readable format).
Algorithm for Morse code Dictionary
1. We have to maintain the data structure approach to arrange the mores code with the language symbol (Alphabets, Digits, Punctuation).
2. Symbol will be regarded as 'key' in a dictionary variable.
3. Morse code of the symbol will be regarded as the 'value' of its symbol key in the dictionary variable.
Algorithm For Encoder: Morse Code Translator
1. Load Morse code dictionary.
2. Initialize the required variables.
3. Find the length of the transmission to encode.
4. Execute a for loop to the end of the message length.
5. Compare each loop's message character with the Morse dictionary keys.
6. If it matches, then add the values of the matched keys in the 'output' string from the Morse dictionary.
7. Detect the foremost surface in the 'output' string, after that add space for each Morse code to the 'output' string.
Algorithm For Decoder: Morse Code Translator
1. As usual, load the Morse code dictionary.
2. Initialize the required variables.
3. Now, we like to decode the Morse code message. So, the methodology is the reverse of the Morse encoder. We will change the dictionary by swapping the position of keys and values of the Morse dictionary.
4. Run a for loop to the end of the transmission length by splitting the message when it finds a space between the Morse codes.
5. Check each loop's message Morse with the Morse reverse dictionary keys.
6. If it matches, then count the importance of the matched keys in the 'output' string from the reverse Morse dictionary.
7. Now, the final 'output' string will be united as one string excluding space. As there is no morse code for 'space', the space has been banned. It directs that "use '-' dash or '_' underscore instead of 'space' in the transmission for morse encoder and decoder".
What Was The First Message Sent By Morse Code?
"What hath God wrought" was the sooner official message sent by Samuel F.B. Morse on May 24, 1844, to open the Baltimore-Washington telegraph line.
What Does SOS Mean?
SOS is a grief signal in Morse code which is internationally recognized as a call for help. It was first embraced by the German government in 1905. Although some people believe that SOS stands for "Save Our Souls" or "Save Our Ship", its letters do not stand for anything.
What Is SOS in Morse Code?
SOS in Morse code is written as "... --- ..."
How Do You Say Help In Morse Code?
"Help" in Morse code is ".... . .-.. .--.", but you can even utilize the SOS signal, which is "... --- ...".
What Does --- Mean in Morse Code?
"---" means "O" in Morse code.
What Do 3 Dots Mean In Morse Code?
The letter S is said to have three dots in Morse code: "..."
Can Siri Translate Morse Code?
Yes, Siri can decode Morse code. If you like to try it, say, "Hey Siri,
What Is Morse Code For Hello?"
It is a method of dots and dashes (or dits and dahs) that is used to send notes to another person. Morse code is usually sent by tapping the note onto a Morse key, where an electric current assumes the transmission to the receiver through some wires. Light can also be utilized to send Morse code transmissions. People were specially instructed to transmit and acquire messages in Morse code.